Reinforcement Products Glass Fiber Mesh for Wall
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000, 000m2/year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Shape: Fiberglass Mesh
- Trademark: HUIERJIE
- Specification: Variety of specification
- HS Code: 70193900
- Glass Composition: Alkali Resistant Glass
- Transport Package: 50m, 100m, 200m/Roll/Shrink Wrapped
- Origin: Xiangyang, China
Good cohesion with concret
High strength, elastic modulus up to 80.4Gpa
High alkali resistant
Strain breaking point: 2.4%
(1) It is used for layout, coating or mechanical formed GRC.
(2) It is used in roof waterproof and gypsum\marble\mosaic or board reinforcement.
(3) Reinforced material of internal and external insulation system of wall. Especially for External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS). It can reinforce wall and prevent cracks. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Each 50m\100m \200m (negotiable)roll of HUIERJIE AR SCRIM is supplied on a 50mm diameter cardboard tube and protected by a polyethylene bag, Roll dianter 18cm\24.5cm\28.5cm.
36 rolls are loaded vertically on a wooden pallet of dimensions 113 cm x 113 cm (total
Height 113 cm). Each complete pallet is protected by polyethylene shrink-wrap. Toallow double stacking, a plywood sheet may be placed across the top of the lower pallet.
The approximate net weight of one pallet is 290 kg, gross weight for 335kg. It is possible to pack 20 pallets in a 20 container.
Each roll has a self-adhesive label. Each pallet will have two labels on two perpendicularsides.
AR Glass Fiber Scrim should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop above 23 entironment for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation or brittlement.